15% OFF Early Bird Discount - EARLYBIRD15 (Expires March 1)
Date: August 5, 2017
Start Time: 6:30 A.M.
Relay Description: Two-person relay with each person running about 6.5 miles. Want to run the relay but don't have a partner? No problem.....we can pair you up with another single partner!
Course Limit: 3.5 hours
Course Description: Point-to-point course closed to traffic (outbound lane). Scenic road course through pine trees, surrounded by mountains, and general elevation decline with rolling hills. Cool temperatures with highs usually in the 80's.
Start Line: Athletes will transported by bus to the start line, which is located on forest road 3144 (see course map).
Finish Line: Blue Ridge High School
Athlete Race Perks:
- Scenic Mountain Route
- Performance Participant Tee
- Swag Bag with Lots of Goodies
- Spirited Volunteers at Aid Stations
- Finisher Souvenir (Medal or Mug)
- Overall and Age Group Awards
- Post-Race Food and Celebration