Update (July 29): We have transitioned to a Virtual Race.
Visit our virtual race page for more information.
Start Time: Participants choose their own start time. Run must be completed by midnight on August 1.
Course Description: Participants choose their own course and are welcome to run the High Mountain courses
Athletes can choose to run the virtural race, defer their entry fee to the 2021 race, or receive a refund (minus any Active website processing fees.
Athlete Race Perks:
- Performance Participant Tee
- Race Bib
- Online results
- Discounts for 2021 registration:
- Half Marathon - $20 off
- 10K - $10 off
- Entered into drawing for items donated by ACE Hardware
Race times will be automatically submitted using the Active apps, which can be downloaded by clicking on the links below:
You can also submit your time by following the steps below:
- Visit the following link: https://resultscui.active.com/events/VirtualHighMountainHalf2020
- Enter your registration ID number starting with an "R-", which can be found in your race entry confirmation email
- Click "Go"
- Enter your finish time
- Upload a screenshot/image of your gps app/watch displaying your time and distance